Celebrate Communion! - A Christian Blog About Worship, Faith & Community
- Factory insights: Behind the story of gluten free Communion
- Toddler Bravery
- Share the Spirit, Not the Germs
- Glad and Sincere Hearts
- Serving Gluten Free Communion Wafers Safely, a Church Volunteer's Guide
- 2 Steps to Serving Gluten Free Communion
- Lori Ralls Discusses New Prefilled Communion Cups on The Wiley Drake Show
- Meet and Greet -- On the Road with Communion Samples
- How to Plan a First Communion Celebration for Kids
- Personal Story: Making a Modern Day “Communion Parable” For Kids
- Is It Possible to Celebrate Communion too Often
- Is a Low Gluten Communion Wafer Really Okay for Celiacs?
- Communion Cups in American Churches - A Brief History
- How Do You Celebrate Communion?
- Celebrate Communion Launches in December!
Posted by Dana Tan on 5/30/2013 to Communion Supplies
Are prefilled Communion cups a new idea for your church? Have you used them before for a Communion celebration? Share your thoughts about this innovative product in the comments. We'd love to hear about your experiences with this new product!