Prefilled Communion Cups with Wafers Are a Fresh New Way to Celebrate Communion!
These innovative all in one Communion cups from our store in Olympia, WA give you a prepackaged Communion solution that will transform your church Communion celebrations. You'll be able to celebrate Communion without the worry of spills, contamination and waste you once experienced with traditional Communion cups and wafers. Shipped fresh to you from a temperature-controlled, dust-free environment, you'll never worry about stale wafers or spoiled juice again.Celebrate Communion's new line of portable Communion sets are manufactured in a special way to guarantee freshness. Created out of recyclable plastic, the patented cup and wafer kit seals the wafer & juice separately in a unique and handy two-tab container that keeps the elements fresh, yet is extremely easy to open.
- No refrigeration required
- Stays fresh for over 6 months
- Guaranteed fresh every time when used by date stamped on outer box
- 100% recyclable plastic (no. 6)
- Ingredients: 100% grape juice, unleavened bleached flour, water, trace of salt
- No setup, easy cleanup
- Fits all standard Communion serving trays
- No waste
3 reasons Celebrate Communion's Prefilled Cups Are Your Best Choice:
Here's what makes Celebrate Communion unique:
- Freshest, best tasting grape juice
- Freshest, highest quality Communion wafer
- Super easy to open
Click Here to View Featured Communion Supplies
Are you located in the UK? Check out our new discounted shipping rates to customers wanting to ship prefilled communion cups and wafers to the United Kingdom!
Click for printable version of Helpful Tips and BenefitsHelpful Tips and Benefits of Prefilled Communion
The prefilled Communion cup is a single portion serving of juice with wafer that will transform your Communion celebration. This document contains a few basic instructions that will be a helpful overview for first-time participants.
Both elements of Communion, an unleavened wafer and 100% grape juice, are individually sealed in one cup, ready to serve.
Easy to Serve
Prefilled cups fit in all standard Communion serving trays. Serving time is significantly reduced by this convenient single-pass distribution! Another time-saving idea is to simply serve from a basket at the entry door or hand out cups with the church bulletin before service. However you choose to serve Communion, wholesome prefilled cups provide efficient distribution.
The custom designed prefilled cup has a clear film top that noticeably reveals the wafer compartment. Lift the film to open and receive your wafer.
The grape juice tastes so fresh because of the unique hygienic seal. Open the cup by pealing back the pre-cut tab on the foil seal to drink the juice.
Communion as Community
The prefilled cup is suitable for all ages and even Senior participants find the cups easy to open. Coach the members of your congregation to assist anyone in the church family around them that may need a helping hand. This can be a sweet, bonding time and it's what being in community is all about.
Make sure to give instructions on where to place the used containers when Communion service is finished. These cups are recyclable. Based on the extended shelf life, any unused portions can be easily stored for future use.
Good to Know
- No refrigeration required.
- No added sugars, no high fructose corn syrup and no GMOs.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable plastic cup.
- Freshness date is stamped on the box. Freshness date also displays on the website options.
- Celebrate Communion's prefilled cups are manufactured in a special way to guarantee freshness. Cups are shipped fresh to you from a temperature-controlled,dust-free environment. You'll never worry about stale wafers or spoiled juice again.
- Comprehensive testing procedures to inspect every batch will ensure a longer shelf life and quality control for a consistent seal. That means no worry of spills, contamination or waste.
- Prefilled cups are portable. Great solution for on-the-go events, travel Communion for shut-ins, hospital visitation, small groups, large services and increased attendance on holidays.
- Quick, no-mess setup takes the stress out of preparation. Volunteers can relax and focus on the spirit of Communion.