- Factory insights: Behind the story of gluten free Communion
- Toddler Bravery
- Share the Spirit, Not the Germs
- Glad and Sincere Hearts
- Serving Gluten Free Communion Wafers Safely, a Church Volunteer's Guide
- 2 Steps to Serving Gluten Free Communion
- Lori Ralls Discusses New Prefilled Communion Cups on The Wiley Drake Show
- Meet and Greet -- On the Road with Communion Samples
- How to Plan a First Communion Celebration for Kids
- Personal Story: Making a Modern Day “Communion Parable” For Kids
- Is It Possible to Celebrate Communion too Often
- Is a Low Gluten Communion Wafer Really Okay for Celiacs?
- Communion Cups in American Churches - A Brief History
- How Do You Celebrate Communion?
- Celebrate Communion Launches in December!
Share the Spirit, Not the Germs
Wisdom for Keeping the Church Healthy During Cold and Flu Season
As we gather together as a body of believers in church we share many things. Sharing insight and encouragement is good. Sharing coughs and sneezes is not good. We don't want to miss out on worship, fellowship and opportunities for growth by participating at church. But in our enthusiasm for God’s house, let’s be mindful of the common courtesy tips (listed below) during cold and flu season and reduce everyone’s health risks by minimizing the spread of germs.
In my day to day journey there are many reminders of God’s presence in my life. Even when I least expect it, the Lord puts a treasure in my path. ...this delightful sign caught my eye and lifted my spirit.
...Today's Communion can be as inspiring as the early church's joy in the book of Acts 2. "Preparing Our Hearts For Communion" is a downloadable resource from Celebrate Communion, sponsors of the Travel Case for Prefilled Communion Cups.